Yadi Yadi Yadda

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Two miles and still pushing for more.


There must of been a storm out there today, somewhere way out at sea. Because the ocean was coughing up all kinds of stuff. The sand was littered with these little yellow egg shells, lots and lots of jellyfish, dead crabs, shells galore. one underdeveloped sand dollar and one headless starfish.
We pushed ourselves today. It was a little taxing but needful. I kept praying Lord please help me make it. I tell you, sometimes you just have to put one foot in front of the other, even if you are going against the wind, and it looks like a storm is brewing. I kept praying Lord please stay the storm till we are safe back in the car. And he did.





I love storms, but after loosing Eddie to a storm, well I like them a lot more when I'm in a safe place. Florida is the lightning capitol of the world, and one must learn to respect this. The beach, is definitely not the place to be when it storms. Well, the storm never came and I hope to have a good nights rest tonight.
posted by Perfectly Aged at 9:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home