Yadi Yadi Yadda

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Me and my Blogger Friends

You blogger's are something else...in Kelly's site I took a test that said I had a Southern accent. 62% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score! Whatcha think about that y'all? Which explains why my kids say I'm a Country Cuban. I really truly thought my accent was more Yankee than Southern. Oh well, I was wrong again no wonder that guy asked me if I hailed from Texas. Oh, you don't know which guy, let me claireefi he was a customer.
Then in Oma's blog I took a test that said what I was in the Flower World.

You Are a Foxglove

"You really want to be a good person, but you have this little mischievous streak that seems to get in the way. Deep down you mean well, but you are just so good at being just a little bit bad."

Talk about flower power, ugh Dude, it's like, Wow.
posted by Perfectly Aged at 6:58 PM

3 Comments:

Hey, where's the post all about your new job?

Love and miss yah! Hope to see you soon!

6:25 AM  

Hi Sister Gloria, I put up the Daytona pics I told you about. Take a look.

12:32 PM  

Also Check out brand new pictures From Dairy queen the other day.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home