Yadi Yadi Yadda

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hi - I 'm Back....

It has been a while since I last blogged. Life gets hectic. Many things have been going on in my life, and the truth is that I am too tired at the end of the day to do much! However, it is a good tired.

I finally got hired. Yea!!! I will be working for JP Morgan Chase Banking system. The job appears to be promising and comes loaded with benefits. I just hope and trust that I can deliver. I am excited and a little scared, I did not want to settle for just anything. I give God all the praise for supplying this need in my life. Please continue to hold me up in prayer.

Our family just came back from vacation, we had a wonderful time. We did the Disney thing, we spent an evening at Disney's Pirates and Princess night. The next day we spent at Epcot. And may I say, Epcot is a breath of fresh air compared to the Magic Kingdom. It is so much more relaxing. We did the Nemo ride and that was great. We also did the Honey I shrunk the Audience 3-D show-I do not recommend this for small children, Isabella (18months) was terrified. We did the Dinosaur Adventure ride, this is a classic. And we ate in Morocco, ummm very yummy and exotic. I had chicken, olives, tabbouli salad, hummus and I think it is bulger (I'm not really sure if this is it or not) but it is some sort of a grain, reminds me of rice but not so much, if that makes any sense at all. Then the last thing we did was Norway.
My granddaughter said it best, "Mima you saved the best for last." I love, love, love the Norway ride. Four adults, four children and one baby later and you are ready to go home, trust me. Your feet and back will thank you :)

We spent the next day with my folks. Nothing like it, it is great to go back home :) And then we went to Miami to see none other than Thomas the train. It was little Bry's special day, it was his birthday, he was free (that is three, for those of you that do not speak baby talk). We rode Thomas and he took pictures with Sir Topham Hat, this was really great. The place was full of parents and grandparents it was such a fun family atmosphere. And Thomas was as my Grandson puts it very Big, he is part of the East Coast Railway System. We then ate lunch with my Brother . And we went back to my folks home, cuz we had such a wonderful time with them. They live on the west coast of FL and Miami is on the east coast of FL. We kinda did this flip floppy kinda sorta thing from one side of the state to the other and then back again. And last but not least we visited my uncle. Whew! Now you know why I've not been in a writing mood.
posted by Perfectly Aged at 9:10 PM

4 Comments:

I sure have missed you.

3:12 PM  

Hey beautiful lady!!! I love you so much and even though your blogs are long you say it all just right. We did have fun and I can't wait to do it again. Congrats on your new job I know they will love you and you will be able to be just what they need. :) They can't ask for a better employee. God gave you the position He will help you fulfill it. No worries :) love & Kisses, Kezi

10:39 PM  

I really enjoy your blog. I trust your job goes well, and it will as your trust is in God. He never lets us down! Sis. Turner (Tulsa0

4:32 AM  

Hi Sister Gloria. Just wanted to leave a comment on your blog. Stay encouraged.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home