Yadi Yadi Yadda

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

On a lighter note Happy Valentine's Day



These are two popular Valentine Day Survey-Enjoy!

Valentine's Day Survey
Do you have a Valentine? Not really, but I'm not lacking in love:
Do you want one?How dumb can you get? Of course, everyone wants to find true love:
If so, who? Now, there's a no brainer:
What do you want to do on Valentine's Day? Eat chocolate, smell flowers, laugh a lot and be happy:
What would be the perfect gift? My very own laptop:
How was your last Valentine's Day?Interesting, my kids really try to make it special:
Chocolate or flowers? Aww, do I really have to pick?:
What does your school do for Valentine's Day? Oops this does not apply:
What do you think of February 14th? Just another day on the calender, but ohhhhh it is so fun to make it special and celebrate with those you love:
Do you remember your best Valentine's Day? I will never forget it, Thank you Nat :):
Do you remember your worst? Oh many of them my friends, many:
Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day?Yep, we have reservations at a restaurant, I'm really looking forward to it, Thanks Jule, Bry and Kez. Allen and Nat, wish you were here.

Do you want to be kissed? Hello, I'm Cuban, does a fish like to swim?:
Do you want to be loved?Naw, I think I'd like to spend the rest of my life in bitter misery and loneliness. C'mon people give me a break:
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

The Best Valentine's Day Survey
1) What's the perfect gift for Valentine's Day?
A laptop computer.
2) What was your best Valentine's Day?
The one Natta gave me, in let's see what was it, I think it was in 04. I hope today will set a new record.
3) What was your worst?
Too many dissapointments to remember.
4) Are you in a relationship right now?
Nope, not yet.
5) Choose just one word to describe your least favorite ex?
One should never kiss and tell.
6) What's your favorite quality in a relationship partner?
Godliness and faithfulness.
7) When you think about the future, is there someone there with you?
Oh yeah.
8) Are you scared or worried about being alone?That was superman's greatest fear.
9) What do you want most in the future?
I want to finish this race, and make heaven my home.
Take this survey | Create your own | Daily Survey
Surveys from The Experience Project -- Find Yourself.





posted by Perfectly Aged at 9:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home