Yadi Yadi Yadda

Monday, March 24, 2008


Somehow Easter Sunday, manages to be different than any other Sunday. I don't know if it is because it is the beginning of Spring, or the fact that we recognize the great gift that was bestowed on mankind or what? We go to bed on Saturday night with curlers in our hair, and somehow we don't mind so much. Because we know that when we awake we will put on our very best apparel. And rejoice like the Psalmist said, " I will be glad, when they said unto me let us go to the house of God." (Major paraphrasing)
For some reason the cross and its significance was very real to me this Easter. I was all choked up and emotional as I sat among God's people. I have so very much to be thankful for, two saved daughters, a saved Son in law and five wonderful grandbabies.
Kenzie asked me while looking through my planner, Mima why is it called "Good Friday?" And next thing I knew I was crying, and thanking God for taking my place on that cross. My how he suffered, and how unworthy was I. Yet in spite of it all, he loved.



posted by Perfectly Aged at 8:07 PM

1 Comments:

Looking good, I haven't been here in a while. Hey,check out the amateur New Years video clips - I was having camera issues BTW. Have a great week.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home