Yadi Yadi Yadda

Monday, December 11, 2006

We're Back

So life turns and twists and we choose what path we must follow. As most of you may know by now we have made the decision to move back to FL. Our family is here, this is home, and things needed to be mended and corrected. God has blessed us greatly and for that we are thankful. God's people are amazing, they are truly a blessing in our life. I am happy to report victory in Jesus. It is good to be close to my family once again, considering I have ageing parents. I am now a mere 4hours away from my folks as opposed to 16. It is nice to have the ability to get in our car and just be there shortly. I get to do the simple things in life, like read a Bible story to my grandchildren at night and to enjoy their company during church service. Attend school plays and pick them up at the end of their school day. It's the normal everyday things that become a treasure. It's the sloppery wet kiss, and the soft warm little arms that wrap around your neck and face. It's hearing the words, "Mima come on" and waking up to baby kisses. Since we have been here God has blessed Jule's home. My son in law Bryan is a new babe in Christ. It's exciting watching him take baby steps. My daughter has been consistently coming to church. Wow, it is so worth it! We are still are awaiting the birth of number 5 for some reason Jule has made such a warm and cozy home that it does not want to leave. However, my daughter is very ready for it's departure. And so are we. We will keep you posted :) I do miss TN, the mountains, the TN saints and especially winter, I am back in the land of sea salt, sea breeze and shorts. Not my style, but definitely my home.
posted by Perfectly Aged at 6:27 PM

2 Comments:

Glad you're back.

I've missed hearing from you.

Note: I've just learned that the word verification can keep out more than robots. It can keep out those with aging vision who see one letter as something else. But that's okay, I make it in....

5:39 AM  

I too am glad you're back! Missed you.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home