Yadi Yadi Yadda

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Only Time (Enya)

Who can say where the road goes, Where the day flows, only time?
And who can say if your love grows, As your heart chose, only time?
Who can say why your heart sighs, As your life flies, only time?
And who can say why your heart cries when your love lies, only time?
Who can say when the roads meet, That love might be, in your heart?
And who can say when the day sleeps, and the night keeps all your heart?
Night keeps all your heart.....
Who can say if your love growes, As your heart chose, only time?
And who can say where the road goes Where the day flows, only time?
Who knows? Only time

***********************************************************************************

This song was perfect for me. I love Celtic Music. It holds a special place in my heart. I still hold fast that one of my Spanish descendants landed in Ireland and fell in love with one of its maidens. And when he left he took a little part of her that still lives inside of me. One day I want to run through the Moors, I want to see the castles. I want to see the mist as it plays peak-a-boo with the hills. I want to hear the bagpipes and feel the wind as I stand on Irelands Shore!
posted by Perfectly Aged at 4:34 PM

2 Comments:

I love you....

8:38 PM  

Yes isnt Celtic Music great I myself love listening and also goin to hear it live in concerts when available..Female Irish singers have the most beautiful voices

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home