Yadi Yadi Yadda

Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Beginning

And so begins my first blog. I truly have no idea what I'm doing and this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me, but "hey" who said life had to make sense anyways, right? Right.

We just had a wonderful camp meeting. So encouraging, so good to be with the Saints of God. My, what will heaven be like.....It's so sweet to see so many grown up, married and with families. I watch their children become little miniatures of the children I used to know. I watched more than one mother and daughter (team) as they walked up to the choir, like they've done hundreds of times before, and I observed the children sitting in the pews. Little replica's of the grown ups singing. No one said we would be around forever...but we make ripples, we make waves, some of us have even created a tsunami or two, but nonetheless we all leave traces People, marks that identify our very existence through out time ...yep a little bit of each and everyone of us stays behind a pace or two. It's a sobering thought....
posted by Perfectly Aged at 12:21 PM

3 Comments:

Now you have begun...

And that was a good beginning.

I enjoyed it.

5:25 PM  

I don't know why I can't get a link to work right in a post. That is why I deleted that comment. It just didn't show the link I wanted to do right.

Anyway, go to http://drodsblog.blogspot.com/
and he will have a long list of blogs. You can link to any of them.

5:31 PM  

Welcome to blogger world!
Good to see you "join" us!
Big Hugz.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home