Yadi Yadi Yadda

Thursday, October 05, 2006

100 Things about me

1. One is looking for two. Hope they find each other.
2. Two can keep each other warm (that’s what the Bible says)
3. Three is company ( I don’t know who said that)
4. Four is the number of souls God entrusted me with, a sobering thought.
5. Five is the number of Angels he knew I needed to Love and Laugh with.
6. Six is ½ a dozen, dugh.I hope my daughter & Bryan get their i/2 a doz.
7. Is one of my lucky numbers, I’m odd.
8. Ate a cinnamon raisin bagel and a cup of coffee this morning/Yummmmm..
9. Nine dollar bills in my wallet…I wish there were more.
10. Ten Little Indian Boys. I love Cowboys too, and Superman/Clark Kent, Oh Wow!
11. “Hey Look Ma, twins” (11) We have twins in our family, shout out to Eden & Eliza.
12. Thank God for the 12 disciples!
13. Why does everyone think this is an unlucky # I don’t and neither did Marino :)
14. Is the sum of the first three squares, which makes it a square pyramidal # Surprised?
15. “Los Quince’s”a Magical time for a Spanish Girl-There's still time to choose, to live...
16. I love Loyalty, it is the best quality a human can posses.
17. I don’t laugh easy, sometimes jokes & I don’t connect. Pathetic? I know,
18. but I do smile a lot and I am a happy person :)
19. I love Crescent Moons.
20. I think they are mystical,
21. which is probably why I love when the mist plays peek-a-boo with the mountains.
22. I love Sunsets, they are a beautiful way to end the day.
23. I’ve loved them since I was in High School.
24. I used to paint them all the time and show them to my Mother.
25. I love fire light. It is the epitome of romance.
26. It doesn’t matter if its indoor or outdoors I still love to watch the flames dance.
27 .I love starry nights, especially on cold, cold winter nights.
28. I love lighten bugs.
29. I love the rain,
30. and I used to love lightning & thunder. I kinda have a grudge going
31. with lightning since He took Eddie, which is really weird because I still
32. love storms and always will (Please don’t claim someone else I love).
33. I love windy days & nights,
34. especially in the Spring.
35. I love the awakening of the earth
36. and the baby animals that are being born.
37. I love deer,
38. and the flowers that pop their little faces out of the earth after a winter’s sleep.
39. I love wildflowers, Black eyed Susans, jasmine and honeysuckle.
40. I love roses, tulips and hydrangeas,
41. and clean sheets blowing in the wind on a clothes line. I love when you bring
42. them in, and you can still smell the sunshine that dried them. Yumm :)
43. My girls think I’m weird because I think Sunshine is boring,
44. although, I do love butterflies,
45. dragonflies,
46. ladybugs,
47. humming birds and,
48. blue birds (these are my all-time favorites).
49. All related to Sunshine and Summer, thank you very much!
50. I love, love, love candles! All types, all sizes, all colors. I still love incense.
51. Scented candles are the bestest! Yankee candles rule.
52. I love good smells, they are important to my atmosphere,
53. they relax me, totally, along with a good book or good magazine,
54. and good Music,
55. like Celtic music, James Taylor, Norah Jones etc…get the drift?
56. Starbucks and Barney’s (are the Bomb diggity)
57. I love hot Chai, latte’s, frapuccinos, mochas and good coffee,
58. and all things pumpkin.
59. I love Fall it is my favorite time of the year.
60. I can never decide which color I love best on the leaves.
61. I love the nip in the air, this time of the year,
62. it completes me and makes me smile.
63. I love everything about fall, the apples, the scarecrows, the desire to cook…
64. Everyday the trees put on a show for me,
66. and I don’t want to miss any of it. Fall let’s me…
67. know that winter is just around the corner, waiting, stalking,
68. and that’s ok ,if you are like me and you absolutely become
69. the ultimate “Weather Patrol Freak” because you go crazy when the Doppler
70. says it is going to SNOW!!!!!!!!
71. Definitely, unquestionably God’s most beautiful creation.
72. Which is ironic because I am from Fl, that is my home & I am very proud of it,
73. and the ocean is “Totally Amazing” too, it runs a pace behind Snow,
74. on “the Wonders of the Creation Scale” along with,
75. the mountains.
76. I love winter days, when all is dark and dreary. And cold.
77. I love Canadian Geese,
78. and Thanksgiving and,
79. Friends. The kind you can count on. They are rare.
80. once “Life” rewards” you with one do not let them slip away.
81. Keep the friendship fire burning bright in your soul and heart.
82. Some people never find a good friend and that is sad. So they end up with
83. their “pillow” Cuz, like Abuela used to say…
84. "Your pillow will never fail you & tell your secrets." But, I found a friend in...
85. Jule and Bry, My Momma & my Papi, and my beloved Tio,
86. Kez, Albo, Natta, Elena, Gerald & Kris, Andy & Kelly,
87. Mary Mary, Mitchie, Carly, Robin, Len and many more ...
88. “My Mandy” you are a dear friend and my brother too (a Double Wammy).
89. I love Christmas!
90. I think it is the perfect way to “wrap up the year.” Witty ugh?
91. I love everything about it.
92. I love the lights,
93. the smells,
94. the food,
95. the laughter. I love Us!
96. I love the way our family makes sacrifices, to make sure we choose the
97. perfect gift for one another. This is important to each & everyone of us.
98. I love our faces as we watch one another open our gifts. Sometimes,
99. cameras click to capture the moment. Reflections of joy mirror our faces.
100. It spells LOVE and after all LOVE is the greatest gift of
all. I LOVE, LOVE!
I STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE AND ALWAYS WILL.......
posted by Perfectly Aged at 9:10 AM

6 Comments:

Awesome list you've got there! =) (HUGS) ~

1:27 PM  

I LIKE IT I DO I REELA REELA DEW!!!!
WOMEN YOU HAVE MY HEART IN THE PALM OF YOUR LITTLE HAND.I LUV YOU SOOOO MUCH. LUV YOUR JULE XOXOXOX

5:05 PM  

I'm glad I read this ....I think I like you even better. (If this is possible) You have always been a great inspiration to me. LOVE YA, Sis. Reba

10:09 PM  

Sister
THAT was inspiring.
*******************
The ocean is way cool.
I love the snow too.
But what is the best...and I never would have thought I'd get to experience it is snow on the beach!
********************************
You and your children are so full of love. They just reflect back what you've given them.
I love and appreciate you very much Hermana Gloria!

4:17 PM  

Love your list & the way you did it! Found it interesting & you just confirmed agian why I like you!
So, who is #31 & what happened?
I agree with #48 - one of my favorites too.
And again you are right #51 RULES!
Love & appreciate you much-o

9:10 AM  

#30-33
This year we lost my Sister in Law's only sibling, her beloved brother. Eddie was only 37yrs old and loved by every one of us.
He was the life of our gatherings, the sweet buffer that eased tension when it tried to sneak in. Eddie was struck by lightning during a summer storm in S FL while riding ATV's. The tragic loss has been painful and immense to my family. We will forever miss Eddie Hidalgo especially at Christmas.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home